We understand that sometimes things don't work out as expected. That's why we'll do our best to accommodate your returns, and exchange requests and ensure a hassle-free experience. Here's the deal: Once you receive your order, you have a 14-day period to make any returns or exchanges. You can return your order to the Montreal warehouse. But remember, when the countdown to Halloween is on, and so is our FINAL SALE! The last 10 days before Halloween, all sales are Final Sales: No refund, but you can still be eligible for an exchange or credit memo.
This is how it works:
Here's what you need to know:
- The 14-days period start from the date you receive the package. We don't include the shipping time. So you have 14 days from the receiving the package to ship it back to us. For warehouse pick up, the 14-day period start when the order is ready for pick up.
- Item(s) must be new, unused and in their original packaging, along with all accessories. We can't accept returns on items that have been used or have those pesky deodorant smells or accidental makeup stains. Take a moment to check out our item restrictions below
- There will be a 10% handling fee for return of 1 item, and 15% for 2 or more items. We waive all handling fees on item exchange.
- Please keep in mind that we don't refund the original or return shipping charges.
- For peace of mind, we recommend using a traceable shipping method with delivery confirmation.
- Starting October 21, 2023, our Final Sales period start. All items shipped back or purchased starting October 21 can still be eligible for an exchange or credit memo, but NO refund. No exceptions, except for the purchase of a Santa Claus and Elf costume.
- Refunds are processed within 10 business days (Monday-Friday excluding holidays) from the date the returned product arrives at our warehouse. In the month of October, processing of returns may take a bit longer to process. But all October returns will be processed by November 10.
For hygiene purposes the following are non-refundable and non-exchangeable items:
- Pet Costumes
- Wigs, Beards and Facial Hair
Items in the following conditions won’t be accepted:
- Shoes with scuff marks, or without box
- Items with pesky deodorant or smoke smells or accidental makeup stains
- Items that are not in the original packaging
WAREHOUSE PICKUP RETURNS/EXCHANGES
When you come by to pick up your costume, take a moment to inspect it and make sure it's the perfect fit. If you need a different size or want to exchange for another costume, we will do our very best to accommodate those exchanges on the spot. We can accommodate 1 exchange and it might take a bit of patience as we work our magic.
If you are returning a costume for an exchange or return, remember the 14-day period start when the order is ready for pick up. To make your exchange experience smoother, check our website to make sure the size you need is in stock. This way, you can save yourself some valuable time. Don’t forget to write down the style number and size.
After October 20, 2023, the Final sales also applies to warehouse pick up. Just keep in mind we still allow 1 exchange, but no Refund.
TRYING ON A COSTUME: When trying on a costume, we strongly recommend you do not try the accessories enclosed. This will limit the chances of accidental damage and will ultimately facilitate the exchange or return of the costume.
INELIGIBLE ITEMS: If an item doesn't meet our return criteria, we can send it back to you if you give us the green light to charge your credit card for the applicable return fee. Otherwise after 30 days, it's time to bid farewell as we responsibly dispose of it.
My items are in mint condition. What now?
Secure the items in the original packaging we sent you or your own packaging, along with the Sales order, and ship it using a traceable method of delivery at your cost to the following address:
REFUND: We can only process refunds using the same payment method you used for your purchase. Once we've processed your return, we will send you a confirmation email. Refunds are immediate on our part; however, however it might take few days to show on your credit card statement.
If you need to exchange the size or style of a single or multiple items, you can do it within 10 days of delivery of the original order. Look at the "return" Section above regarding item eligibility. The same applies for exchanges.
We will share the return shipping charge on the replacement order. If your new order is less than $89.95, the regular rate for Ground shipping is $10.95 which we’ll pay half of ($5.50). No need to contact us, we will add $5.50 to your refund. For new orders above $89.95, shipping fees will be waved.
To exchange an costume you have two options:
- Place the new order on our site.
- Follow Return process and include the Sales order number of the replacement order you placed.
- We will add our share of the shipping fees ($5.50) to your reimbursement.
- Follow Return process and include written instructions for the exchange on the sales order. For example: “I would like to exchange the Batman Muscle Chest R883482-Small for the same costume in a Medium”.
- Your replacement costume will be shipped once we've processed your return. Please note that this may take several business days.
- You will be charged $5.50 for the reshipment to the credit card on file or through PayPal. Please Note that it is possible that the size you need may no longer be available by the time we process the return.
DEFECT OR ERROR
If you have received the wrong product or a defective item here's what you need to do:
- Please immediately send an email to email@example.com providing us with a description of the problem and a picture of the defective and/or damaged item.
- We will replace defective items with an identical item (same design and size) and send it via the same shipping method as the original order.
- You need to contact us within 10 days of receiving your shipment to avail of our defect policy protection.